Capital10X sat down with Corey Dias, the CEO of US Uranium operator Anfield Energy (TSXV:AEC; OTCQB:ANLDF) to hear why he believes onshoring of uranium supply away from Russia will be a huge opportunity for US uranium companies this decade.
Corey also outlines Anfield’s advantaged market positioning – illustrating the company’s key role in the big uranium opportunity.
- Positive Developments in the Uranium Market
- Benefits and Opportunities in Utah
- The Big Opportunity for Anfield Energy
- Insight: Buying a Mill vs. Mining Only
- Insight: Hard Rock vs. In-Situ Mining
- Revenue split: Uranium vs Vanadium assets
- Shootaring Mill: Production plans, Permitting goals
The opinions provided in this article are those of the author and do not constitute investment advice. Readers should assume that the author and/or employees of Capital 10X hold positions in the company or companies mentioned in the article. For more information, please see our Content Disclaimer.